Monday, February 18, 2008

didn't I tell you to get the funk out?!

Alright, so here comes the next set of videos. I tried to incorporate alot of your suggestions from last class; I wasn't able to get old white socks, but I put tape on the shoes to pin point where the exact tip of her foot was. I also drew a line with tape on the front of her leg from thigh to ankle (in retrospect, maybe doing the sides would have been a good idea too). I had her wrap her sweater around her waist. I wasn't able to tape the floor to create a grid like Lin suggested (I was kind of getting excited and anxious to start filming before the camera batteries died, so I probably forgot). I was able to secure 3 cameras (instead of the 5 we talked about).
The first camera captured a frontal view of her, up to her waist. 








No comments: